4 Hugues Ross - Blog: AMAZE - 23 - Not Much Coding Here...
Hugues Ross

3/22/14

AMAZE - 23 - Not Much Coding Here...

Changelog:

  • Finished all but one level in Zone 4 (The last is ~50% done).
  • Fixed some issues with bombs.
  • Remade the sprites for: Fireballs, Drills, Bombs, and Explosions.
  • Made the tileset for Zone 4.
  • Started the tileset for Zone 3.
  • Made bombs beep before exploding.

Now that 7drl is over, it's time to get back to work. 
I spent the entire week worried that I was getting nothing done, only to realize today that I'd actually done a fair bit. That makes me rather happy. Seems I haven't lost my touch after all!

Unfortunately, since the game is so close to completion, I've been hardly touching the code at all. I haven't yet decided what to do with the second half of these update posts in the meantime, but hopefully I'll figure something out by next week.

No comments: