4 Hugues Ross - Blog: Capstone Update 1: Introduction
Hugues Ross

9/8/15

Capstone Update 1: Introduction

Another year of college has begun. With it, something new has started as well. For those of you who've been counting, you might notice that this is my senior year of college. What that means is that my college capstone has begun.

In Champlain's game majors, the capstone is similar to other game production classes, except that it has a larger scope and runs for the entire year. Each production team starts with 4 members, and a number of teams are eliminated at the halfway point. While doing all of this, students are also expected to blog about their work regularly, which is the reason why I'm writing this post now.

For now, I'll leave the explanations of capstone at this, and leave a little hello to anyone who came here from my class. Expect more soon!

No comments: