4 Hugues Ross - Blog: 1k
Hugues Ross

12/20/12

1k

Google Analytics tells me that this blog has somehow reached 1000 pageviews. I'm under the impression that most of these are just web crawlers/bots, but a milestone's a milestone, right? Besides that, I mostly use this as an excuse to stay on track and see my projects to completion. Seriously though-if any of you invisible viewers ARE real, why not leave a comment once in a while? It livens things up.
Now that that's out of the way, have a celebratory .gif and announcement:

I've been meaning to practice spriting, especially animation for a while. Coincidentally, the world ends(again) tomorrow. Why not start 2 good habits?
-First, I'm not going to make New Years resolutions anymore. Instead, I'll make post-apocalyptic resolutions! These things come around often enough now days that I see no reason not to do something like this.
-Second, I'm making an early post-apocalyptic resolution to make and put up at least 2 sprites/animations up here every month. 2 might not seem like much, but considering how things get when classes are in session, it's more than enough for now. This one's my 1st for December, and I'll get another in before January.

Cheers!

No comments: