4 Hugues Ross - Blog: Roundup, September 2017 - It's done!
Hugues Ross

10/1/17

Roundup, September 2017 - It's done!

It took longer than planned, but we're finally there:

Additional Comments

As I said in the video, DFGame v1.0 is now out! After almost 2 years of effort, I'm glad to see this project more-or-less done. There will be more, but for now it's time to wrap things up and move on.

I had an idea for another DFGame demo, as I mentioned last time. However, I wasn't very happy after messing around with it. After giving it some consideration, I decided not to go forward with it.

Next Up

Now that I'm done with this project, I'm going back to my other projects to continue them. I haven't had much time to work since I started working on DFGame again, so I'm going to go back and work on some of my software projects. In particular, Singularity has been sitting around mid-rewrite for a long time, and I'd love to have a new release out later this year (or early next year).

No comments: