4 Hugues Ross - Blog: Back to College!
Hugues Ross

8/26/13

Back to College!

As you may know, I just spent last weekend moving back into college. Yup, Summer's over in my book. I took a few pictures yesterday of my dorm room:

This is my new living/working space. As you can see, I haven't yet brought over a decent chair, but that will change soon enough. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by how much more spacious it was than I expected. Hopefully this trend will continue for the rest of my time in college. Also included is a tiny view of my current setup on my laptop. The top-left block of grey and white is a simple little system monitor setup that I put together via conky. Nothing fancy, but it functions rather well.


The Sega Genesis to the right isn't mine, unfortunately. My roommate brought it with him. Speaking of which, this roommate is Peter, friend of mine, specifically the one who composes all of the music for my games. Right now he's trying to figure out how to write to a cartridge so that we can make our own physical Genesis games.





He also left this on the mirror before I arrived.
Considering the subject matter, I should probably be terrified.



Finally, because I spent most of my time this weekend preparing/moving in I'm going to delay today's Games I Play post to tomorrow. I'll be sure not to make this a habit.

No comments: