4 Hugues Ross - Blog: AMAZE demo 2 released!
Hugues Ross

1/23/14

AMAZE demo 2 released!

Click here for a list of updates and changes.

Unfortunately, as I mentioned in my last post, I will temporarily pause Windows support for at least a month. Still, if you have Linux you can check out the newest demo on the Games Page as always. Currently you need Allegro 5 installed to run it, but I plan on seeing if I can simplify the process a bit. I'll probably hold off on that until I start fixing the Windows releases though.

With that done, it's time to work on the next level set! My current aim is to have 50 levels done in time for the Green Mountain Games Fest, where I'll be presenting AMAZE. I don't think I'll hit that target, but I can probably pull off 30-40 without too much trouble. We'll see.

Finally, this weekend is the Global Game Jam again! As much as I want to do it again, I think I'll do another progress jam like last time, since I've still got this deadline looming.

No comments: